Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Day Blog .. The Day it was born

Share
I thought it was a good idea writing a blog as I am almost, always online. This blog is my world now and everyone of My Friends is welcome to take a peek at my World. . .

Search for Humans:

I look deep in their faces. Humans you know. Like me and you I think. I love looking at people which is kind of weird and sometimes I find a look back at me in anger and suspicion. We are suspicious. Arabs are suspicious. Humans are suspicious. I know it is not fair to judge but ...


I told my wise me 'tell me about life'. She answered 'life? Life is us'...


Us was always a source of amazment Us .. They told US. WE think. WE believe. But when I gave it more thought well yes we are life. We are the ocean, the sea and the birds. All are there. All al LIFE. Isnt it queer! it is.


You know I believe that eyes are not the only ID of the person. Features are tales. Detailed tales.. I can read them and I love to trace the route of life in them. They are the signiture of time and the lines of adventures. I see incidents in them. Days. months. accidents, quarrels, debates, wails, laughs, anger, giggles I swear I meticulously scrutinize all these tales. I feel it is life. We are life...



When you look at a person you think is wicked. Spend another moment looking at his/her eyes and another and another.
























2 comments:

  1. When you look at a person you think is wicked. Spend another moment looking at his/her eyes and another and another.
    ----- and then ..if u discover him/her to be true ...what would u do?

    ReplyDelete