Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Egypt, a dying woman

Share
I see doom dancing everywhere I look, looking defiantly back at me. It is the sense of loss. The end is near, but what shall this end be like? fire, death, shame, rage. Egypt is dying like an old woman, daggers slice at her thick skin viciously. Hyenas' eyes glisten as they gather to gnaw at her dying body. Egypt is collapsing. 


Where did all this anger come from? Like a volcano that ravishes everything. Die Egypt, maybe one day others with resurrect you, better people. Sane people. 


Long swords are ready to shed more and more blood. But, till when? At some point her body, Egypt's body will lose it all. Death laughs at every corner of the picture. Loudly. 


I am death. I am blind. Tomorrow is blacked out. Slowly, everything will end. Cry you hypocrites, shed more tears. Laugh you haters, with your red broken teeth. And me, Egypt, I am dying, slowly, silently.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment