Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lightning

Share
All fade in a thunderstruck. I have seen life in that heavy electric bold. All in one strike, all in one shot. Life, I realized, is like a thunder bolt.

Ideas come to me in a lightning, a sudden shock that lasts for seconds and then they disappear quietly. I sense them approaching then feel them penetrating my mind. They come in vague forms, and they are sometimes uncensored, untouched and up normal. These are never conquered or blocked. Have you ever succeeded in blocking an idea or a thought? If you can, I can assure you that you can stop lightening.

The problem is that the heaviest thunder can never light the dark forest for long. I can easily press fast forward while watching a 2 hour movie on my PC. What if life is a 70 or 80 year movie? But, what happens when I press fast forward for 1 Billion humans 70 or 80 year movies at the same time? There lives will seem like various lightnings that strike at the same time in a wild dark forest. The forest will shine massively I am sure, but after seconds it will be back to darkness.


But, what can last long enough to shine the wild forest forever?



http://www.crystalinks.com/lightningsunset.jpg

© Ahmad Magdy - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment