Thursday, June 11, 2009

And Love !

Share


Me: I loved her.

Zarn: When?

Me: What? I cannot remember. Maybe when I first saw her. Love at the first sight.

Zarn: When?

Me: Hmm. Well two weeks ago. It was on a Sunday. I was ...

Zarn: [Interrupted] When?

Me: Cannot you hear me? I said on a Sunday. It was about 11:00 AM

Zarn: It took you two weeks to realize that you do love her. Will you say so after two more weeks or after two years!

Me: I will always love her.

Zarn: Will you love her more than your children?

Me: [Hesitant] It is different. I will love them both.

Zarn: Mother and father?

Me: [Puzzled] I will love them too.

Zarn: Yourself?

Me: I love me as well.

Zarn: That is a big load of love to give, I wish you can deal with it. I have once known about a woman who has died giving birth to a dead child...







http://bristollifedrawing.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/peri-bristol-life-drawing-class-2.jpg




© Ahmad Magdy - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment